Overseas vets and students

On this page:

    Some useful sites to visit for support:

    If you are looking to work, live or study in an English-speaking country, then you must be able to demonstrate a high level of English language ability. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is designed to help you work, study or migrate to a country where English is the native language. This includes countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and USA. What is IELTS?

    Over 70 UK universities offer scholarships for refugee and asylum-seeking students to allow them to study UK University Scholarships for Refugees and Asylum Seekers | Undergraduate | UCAS

    Free Preparation for RCVS Registration Course UK VetMove For Foreign Veterinary Surgeons

    List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers on the Worker and Temporary Worker immigration routes in the UK Register of licensed sponsors: workers – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

    Check out our resource section for more information